A Fallen Angel is an angel (Heb 1:14 -ministering spirit), which has been exiled or banished from Heaven because of their exercise of free choice who irrevocably rejected God. It is the unalterable character of their choice, and not an imperfection in the infinite divine mercy, which makes the angels’ sin unforgivable. There is no repentance for the angels after their fall, just as there is no repentance for men after death (Catechism of the Catholic Church).
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels”
The dragon is an allusion to the Lucifer of Eze. 28:13,
You were the anointed Prince over the entire realm, and I had put you in this lofty position. You traveled though the stones of fire, the solar systems, and the universes. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until this rebellion came into you. By the massive amount of your trade and the position of rule you held over the universe, it has filled you with greed, and violence and you have decided in your heart to take from me what I had not given you”.
Now I wondered, what would make a being have this motivation? It would have to have a basis in something, what was it then? So why would an angel be motivated to rebel against God? What did he think he would gain? Why did he do this?
Why of course, the “ Mafia Mentality”! A consciousness of one’s own worth beyond what it really is, and the exaggerated concept of individual force as the sole arbitrator of every conflict, of every clash of interest or idea. Lucifer desiring to extend his personal rule beyond that which was given to him, fell into this Mafia Mentality, desiring to reach beyond the stars to rule the entire realm itself!
It is important to remember that there were others watching. The congregation (assembly) was on the front row watching this rebellion. The other beings in the spiritual realm observed this drama being played out with great interest. When Lucifier decided to stand up in the assembly and rebel, all gasped!
No one had ever rebelled. This thought of rebellion had not even been discussed; it had not even been rumored among Lucifer’s closest advisers. No one had ever thought to rebel against the creator, the Lord.
All of the assembly observed Lucifer’s bid for a greater piece of the pie. The Lord said, “So I cast you defiled from the height of the realm, and I will destroy you, from among the stones of fire. Your heart became lifted up because of your great position and beauty; you corrupted the wisdom I had given you because of your high and exalted position. I therefore cast you from the realm”.
So thus became the first fallen angel!
- Fallen Angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- The Days of Noah were the Days of the Nephilim: Genesis Sixth Chapter (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY – FALLING AWAY (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Return of the Fallen Angels (nephilimgiants.com)
- GIANTS AS DESCRIBED BY RABBINIC LITERATURE (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Nephilim are Giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Fallen Angels In The Land Of Canaan…Part 1
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel – Abductions
- Who were the beneha’elohim ? Were they Fallen Angels ?
- Fallen Angle Incursions
- Giants are Coming!
- The Book of Enoch and Demons
- Stargates, Portals, Orbs, and Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels Have Attempted to Censor Biblical History
- Who Are the Nephilim and the Elouid the Children of Fallen Angels?
- A Giant is Spotted! Nephilim Giants are Alive Today!
- DESOLATE PLANET – GAP THEORY – RUIN-RESTORATION CREATIONISM
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel- Abductions
- UFO’s: GOOD OR BAD, FALLEN ANGELS OR DEMONS
- PRE-ADAMITE HIGH TECHNOLOGY – OOPARTS