Watchers are first mentioned in Dan 4:13 where they are seen in a vision. Other mentions of “Watchers” are in the Dead Sea Scrolls and Pseudepigrapha. Watchers are also mentioned in the Book of Jubilees and in Slavonic Enoch (2 Enoch 18) where they are called the “Grigori” (egregoroi) and are among the 200 fallen angels who follow Samyaza their leader to fornicate with mankind.
While I was watching in my mind’s visions on my bed, a “holy sentinel” came down from heaven. (Net Bible Dan. 4:13) – I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a “watcher” and an holy one came down from heaven; (KJV)
Nebuchadnezzar means here to designate the character of the watcher, that he was holy, and that he was one of the class of “watchers” who were ranked as holy, as opposed to others who were not holy. In Daniel, these are obedient angels, in the Book of Enoch they are referred to as fallen angels.
The name Watcher, or Grigori, means, “Those Who Watch”, ”Those Who Are Awake”, or “The Ones Who Never Sleep”. They are described as angels sent to earth in order to watch over and assist mankind during the inauguration of society. They were to monitor humanity, lending a helping hand, but not being intrusive into the course of humanity’s growth.
In Genesis the Sixth Chapter the Watchers are turned into fallen Angels because they take wives, mate with human women, and teach forbidden knowledge. I Enoch also echoes this same understanding.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown”. (Gen 6:4)
Jubilees (Jewish Historical Writing) says,
For it was on account of these three things [fornication, uncleanness, and injustice – see Jubilees 7:20] that the flood was on the earth, since (it was) due to fornication that the Watchers had illicit intercourse – apart from the mandate of their authority – with women. When they married of them whomever they chose they committed the first (acts) of uncleanness. They fathered (as their) sons the Nephilim. (Jubilees 5:6)
These “sons of God” are the Watchers or Grigori who are dispatched to Earth to watch over it. They soon begin to lust after the daughters of men, and at the prodding of their leader Samyaza, 200 defect en-mass to illicitly instruct and cohabite with humanity. The offspring of these unions are the Nephilim, giants who according to Enoch pillage the earth and devour humanity. Samyaza and his followers teach humanity arts and technologies such as weaponry, cosmetics, sorcery, and other things which were forbidden. God allows the Flood to rid the earth of the Nephilim.
Jude says these Watchers are bound “in the deepest hell”.
These are the leaders of 200 angels in 1 Enoch which are turned into fallen Angels, because they took wives, mated with human women, and taught forbidden knowledge.
Armaros (also Amaros) taught men the resolving of enchantments.
Azazel taught men to make knives, swords, shields, and how to devise ornaments and cosmetics.
Gadriel taught the art of cosmetics.
Baraqel (Baraqiel) taught men astrology.
Chazaqiel (sometimes Ezeqeel) taught men the signs of the clouds.
Kokabiel (also Kakabel, Kochbiel, Kokbiel, Kabaiel, and Kochab), teaches men astrology.
Penemue taught mankind the secrets of wisdom.
Sariel (also Suriel) taught mankind about the courses of the moon.
Samyaza (also Shemyazaz, Shamazya, Semiaza, Shemhazi, Semyaza and Amezyarak) is the leader of those who fall from heaven by lusting after the daughters of men.
- Fallen Angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- The Days of Noah were the Days of the Nephilim: Genesis Sixth Chapter (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY – FALLING AWAY (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Return of the Fallen Angels (nephilimgiants.com)
- GIANTS AS DESCRIBED BY RABBINIC LITERATURE (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Nephilim are Giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Fallen Angels In The Land Of Canaan…Part 1
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel – Abductions
- Who were the beneha’elohim ? Were they Fallen Angels ?
- Fallen Angle Incursions
- Giants are Coming!
- The Book of Enoch and Demons
- Stargates, Portals, Orbs, and Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels Have Attempted to Censor Biblical History
- Who Are the Nephilim and the Elouid the Children of Fallen Angels?
- A Giant is Spotted! Nephilim Giants are Alive Today!
- DESOLATE PLANET – GAP THEORY – RUIN-RESTORATION CREATIONISM
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel- Abductions
- UFO’s: GOOD OR BAD, FALLEN ANGELS OR DEMONS
- PRE-ADAMITE HIGH TECHNOLOGY – OOPARTS
- Parts of Modern DNA derived from Nephilim, the product of Fallen Angels and human interbreeding
- Do Angels Fallen or otherwise have wings
- The Book of Jude
- Creatio Ex Nihilo
- The Divine Council
- Lucifer the First Fallen Angel
- Giants Are Coming
- The Elouid Race
- Demons the Children of Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels & Psychic Rape
- Aliens & Fallen Angels The Nephilim
- The Book of Giants
- Watchers & Grigori