In his work Heroikos,
(“On Heroes”, ca. AD 230), Philostratus the Lemnian addresses the general belief that ancient heroes averaged more than 12 feet – in height. Philostratus mentions, as an empirical evidence for giant heroes, the findings of enormous bones in the places where the heroes’ tombs were traditionally assumed to lie.
On the basis of the sizes of these bones, Philostratus states that, for instance, Orestes – one of Agamemnon ‘s children – reached 10 feet; Ajax – king of Salamis and a principal character in Homer’s Iliad – was not less than 15 feet tall; and Achilles – the great warrior of the Trojan war, mentioned in the Iliad was a hugh 33 feet in height.
The second-century AD Greek geographer Pausanias described the excitement that surrounded the supposed discovery of the bones of Ajax. According to the Iliad, Ajax’s grave was at Rhoeteum, where the Greek ships had landed to attack Troy. Bones of heroic dimensions were found and people took them to be the remains of Ajax. An eyewitness explained to Pausanias how the sea had washed out the beach, revealing a jumble of big bones. “Ajax’s kneecaps were exactly the size of a discus for the boy’s pentathlon,” wrote Pausanias. A boy’s discus was about five or six inches across.
Going by that, we can extrapolate that Ajax was around 14 – 16 feet tall ! Elsewhere in the Iliad, Homer remarks that the Heroes of which he sings were huge men, able to lift and hurl stones that 10 men of his day would struggle to lift! The Iliad suggests that Ajax was a huge man, who “towered above the rest of the Argives” and second in prowess only to the legendary Achilles.
The earliest records we have for Homer’s “writings” are around 800 BC – and the Iliad is set traditionally between 1194 to 1184 BC – but some have it earlier at 1250 BC. Either way, Homer sings of a time at least 4 centuries before his own. About the era of the Judges in ancient Israel… right up to the last of the Philistine giants which David and his men killed, including the well-known Goliath. However, Goliath at barely 9 was a pygmy compared to the Greek/Trojan heroes!
The Iliad suggests that the Greek heroes after the death of Achilles vied for his armor. It would make sense that those who vied for it wanted to wear it, so the other Greek heroes must have been of comparable height – although the Iliad does suggest at one point that Achilles was taller even than Ajax by far! Interestingly, all of these Heroes – Trojan and Greek – were inter-related! Significantly, every one of these Hero bloodlines has a Nephilim or Fallen Angel (god) as a progenitor – often Zeus or Poseidon (his brother).
- Fallen Angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- The Days of Noah were the Days of the Nephilim: Genesis Sixth Chapter (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY – FALLING AWAY (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Return of the Fallen Angels (nephilimgiants.com)
- GIANTS AS DESCRIBED BY RABBINIC LITERATURE (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Nephilim are Giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Fallen Angels In The Land Of Canaan…Part 1
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel – Abductions
- Who were the beneha’elohim ? Were they Fallen Angels ?
- Fallen Angle Incursions
- Giants are Coming!
- The Book of Enoch and Demons
- Stargates, Portals, Orbs, and Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels Have Attempted to Censor Biblical History
- Who Are the Nephilim and the Elouid the Children of Fallen Angels?
- A Giant is Spotted! Nephilim Giants are Alive Today!
- DESOLATE PLANET – GAP THEORY – RUIN-RESTORATION CREATIONISM
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel- Abductions
- UFO’s: GOOD OR BAD, FALLEN ANGELS OR DEMONS
- PRE-ADAMITE HIGH TECHNOLOGY – OOPARTS
- Parts of Modern DNA derived from Nephilim, the product of Fallen Angels and human interbreeding
- Do Angels Fallen or otherwise have wings
- The Book of Jude
One of the most fascinating and strategic topics in ancient texts is the record of fallen angels, giants, and UFO s. Fallen angels and giants are shrouded in mystery and belong to the age of pyramids and other great wonders of the world. It is an epoch that was destroyed by God s judgment, a flood, which left the world everlastingly changed, the evidence of which is found in the tales, folklore, and traditions of many cultures around the world. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown (Genesis 6:4). This vivid language defines the conspiracy of evil which has beset our world. The ancient books, Enoch and Jubilees, tell us of a race of nephilim, which are hybrids, alive in history and today, fathered by fallen angels. Strange as this may seem, the Lord declares that this conspiracy of evil is to be repeated before His return. Consequently, it is important from the standpoint of both understanding history and understanding the future that we understand these events. The world is in a slumber, asleep with the dream of a better tomorrow. While dark forces of fallen angels are arrayed against us, many today write about the approaching juggernaut of the apocalypse and well they should! Few, however, know or understand that fallen angels have brought us to this apocalypse, this apex of human history. The end of the world as we know it is about to take place. A storm is gathering, so terrible as to cause men s hearts to fail them for fear; we must not approach this coming apocalypse unaware and unarmed.