In the once great city of Ur lived a man called Terah. Terah descended from the line of Shem, the son of Noah, who along with his wife, his three sons and their wives, survived the great worldwide flood on an ark God instructed Noah to build as the rest of mankind died because of their wickedness and involvement with the evil fallen angels and their offspring, the Nephilim. Only Noah’s bloodline was free from the Nephilim bloodline, untainted with Nephilim DNA.
Terah was, according to Jewish tradition, a maker and seller of idols. He was steeped in idolatry, worshiping the very idols he’d made with his own hands, the idols he sold to other idolators of Ur of the Chaldeans. Terah believed, as did others, that the “gods” gave the idols power. Terah so believed in these idols he became of priest for them.
Terah was 70 years old when he had his first son. Together he had three sons, Nahor, Haran and Abram. While still in Ur, Haran died before his father (tradition says at the hands of Nimrod) leaving a young son named Lot.
Nahor took a wife, a woman named Milcah and Abram married his half-sister, Sarai. But Sarai was barren so she and Abram had no children. After his son’s (Haran) death, it is said that Terah became a believer in the One True God, and when Abram was instructed by God to leave Ur and go to a land God would show him, Terah went along…taking control of the situation. He took his grandson Lot along with Abram and Sarai, and left Ur of the Chaldeans, and headed out, stopping at the city of Haran and dwelt there.
Abram never believed in his father’s gods. He believed there was only One True God, and trusted in Him so that when God told him to leave Haran, his country, and to leave his father’s house and his kindred, Abram took Sarai and left to journey where God would lead him. This time he followed God’s command to leave his father, who had an idolatrous past, and by doing so, this absolved him from the Mitzvah of honoring parents. Abram left to not only follow God, but God would make a new lineage from him, unrelated to his ancestors who were idolators. This new line would be God’s chosen people. A nation for Himself.
Abram did not obey, though, the command to leave his kindred behind when he decided to take Lot with him, and by doing so it would cause Abram trouble later on down the road. Tereh remained in Haran and at age 205 he died. (Abram was 75 when he left Haran.)
Abram’s life changed. He became a nomad, no longer living in the city. He followed God and God blessed him and promised to make him a great name. God would make him a blessing and a curse, to those nations who blessed the Hebrew nation. God would also bless them, and to those who cursed Abram (Hebrew nation) God would also curse them. It is through Abram’s son Isaac, that Joseph was born and from Joseph came the people of Israel, the Hebrew/Jewish nation. Only one thing remained to be needed….a son. Abram and Sarai, who were still barren, had no son and therefore no heir….yet.
So, Abram, along with his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, and their servants and the livestock Abram had acquired was led as he followed God to the land of Shechem, in the plain of Moreh. The Canaanites was there. The Canaanites would become a problem for the the children of Abram in about 400 years. Here God appeared to Abram and told him, “Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.” (Genesis 12:7)
And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.” Genesis 12:8)
Abram grew wealthy in silver and gold and also in livestock as he journeyed back and forth throughout the land. Despite his wealth, Abram still longed for a son to pass this down to. He knew God was going to make a nation through him and his descendants, but he wasn’t getting any younger and neither was Sarai, who was still barren.
His nephew Lot was presenting a problem too. He also had flocks and herds and the combination of both the herds of Lot and Abram, the land was unable to sustain them all. The herdsmen between them were always fighting over it and it soon became obvious that they couldn’t continue to live together in the same area. In order to keep the peace and feed both their herds and flocks, Abram went to Lot, his nephew, and offered him his choice of the land to dwell in, separating their herds and families. Of course, Lot chose the best land, which he would soon regret doing, and Abram, being gracious agreed to it. Lot would go on to the city of Sodom, a city of wickedness, surrounded by more cities of wickedness. Yes, he would soon regret his choice.
Abram settled in the land of Canaan.
And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.(Gen 13:14)
Then Abram removed his tent, and came and dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron, and built there an altar unto the LORD.” (Genesis 13:14-17)
- Fallen Angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- The Days of Noah were the Days of the Nephilim: Genesis Sixth Chapter (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY – FALLING AWAY (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Return of the Fallen Angels (nephilimgiants.com)
- GIANTS AS DESCRIBED BY RABBINIC LITERATURE (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Nephilim are Giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Fallen Angels In The Land Of Canaan…Part 1
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel – Abductions
- Who were the beneha’elohim ? Were they Fallen Angels ?
- Fallen Angle Incursions
- Giants are Coming!
- The Book of Enoch and Demons
- Stargates, Portals, Orbs, and Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels Have Attempted to Censor Biblical History
- Who Are the Nephilim and the Elouid the Children of Fallen Angels?
- A Giant is Spotted! Nephilim Giants are Alive Today!
- DESOLATE PLANET – GAP THEORY – RUIN-RESTORATION CREATIONISM
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel- Abductions
- UFO’s: GOOD OR BAD, FALLEN ANGELS OR DEMONS
- PRE-ADAMITE HIGH TECHNOLOGY – OOPARTS
- Parts of Modern DNA derived from Nephilim, the product of Fallen Angels and human interbreeding
- Do Angels Fallen or otherwise have wings
- The Book of Jude
- Creatio Ex Nihilo
- The Divine Council
- Lucifer the First Fallen Angel
- Giants Are Coming
- The Elouid Race
- Demons the Children of Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels & Psychic Rape
- Aliens & Fallen Angels The Nephilim
- The Book of Giants
- Watchers & Grigori
- Did Fallen Angels Actually Cohabit with Humans
- Fallen Angels and Nephilim are Alive and Well on the Earth
- The Land of Canaan – Abraham