‘…Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD. “‘ ~
Nimrod, the great and mighty hunter before the LORD. He was the great-grandson of Noah, the son of Cush, grandson of Ham and nephew of Canaan. If you recall, Canaan was cursed by Noah. But this son of Cush was no prize either.
Nimrod was the very first world ruler, he was the first type of an anti-Christ. It is believed that the anti-Christ will be just like him. And some say Nimrod is the ancestor of the future anti-Christ, or that he will be raised from the dead. Pure fiction, his bones have long ago turned to dust.
Nimrod established great cities, including Babylon from which he ruled. In Babylon was to be built a mighty tower that reached into the heavens, it was to be his greatest accomplishment, because through it he intended to reach heaven.
He began to be a mighty hunter before the LORD. Now, this is not a good thing here. It actually means he was not hunting animals, but instead, he hunted men’s souls. And they weren’t souls for the LORD GOD. No, he hunted them to destroy them. Nimrod began the very first organized rebellion against God Almighty. And by doing this, he won men’s souls to be used against the LORD. Starting perhaps human slavery.
He began to be a gibborim in the earth. He was the first one to rule over a one world government. As previously stated, Nimrod was the first to be an anti-Christ.
The name Nimrod means “The Rebel” or “To Rebel.” It certainly suits him. He was a rebel. One of the worst kind of rebels to ever have lived. He was a tyrant, a bully, a treacherous and dangerous individual who thought nothing of his cruel deeds. It may surprise you to know that Nimrod was more than likely a title rather than his name. This rebellious one is known by many names around the world.
Let’s go over the above verse I’ve given and see what the Hebrew means in these words.
First we have that he “began to be a mighty one” the word “began” in Strong’s: #H2490
A primitive root to wound, to dissolve; figuratively to profane (a person, place or thing), to break (one’s word), to begin to pollute, (cast as) profane (self), prostitute, slay (slain), sorrow, stain, wound.
We can see from the definitions that this is not a very nice person. Now let’s look what Strong’s says about the the word “mighty one”:
A warrior, tyrant: – champion, mighty (man, one), strong (man), valiant man.
Why did Nimrod want to build the Tower?
Reason #1 – He wanted to defy God and build a tower so high that if God ever sent another flood like Noah’s Flood, the tower would be too high for the waters to reach. Nimrod was arrogant. This reason is improbable because God promised never to send another global flood. The next time it will be by fire. Also, if God wanted the water to cover Nimrod’s tower, it would cover Nimrod’s tower. So this reason is not a very good one and since this is impossible for man to do, I don’t see God destroying Nimrod’s plans and causing the people to start speaking other languages.
Reason #2 – Perhaps to open a Portal for fallen angels. If it were just a tall building I don’t think he’d destroy that and change everyone’s language. Besides, we have tall buildings all over the world built by vain and arrogant men, and God doesn’t stop them from building it.
The Tower was somehow a threat and God put a stop to it. It is now believed by scholars who study this subject that the tower was more than just an extremely tall building. It was to be a portal. A doorway between the dimensions. This portal was a gateway to other dimensions. They were going to use it to access the spiritual realms.
God simply put a stop to construction and confused their languages, causing them to leave and team up with others of their language and go and settle throughout the earth. God was not going to allow them access to the spiritual realms. His reasons are His own and that’s all we need to know.
Once the building was stopped and the languages confused, the people left speaking of what had just happened and about Nimrod. These stories were passed down from one generation to the next, each in their own languages and this is how Nimrod was called by many names.
Each culture’s stories were all very similar, the same basic story with few changes. Nimrod was an evil guy who tried to find a way to kill God. Only the Bible has the truth about it all, it is the very Word of God.
All these stories are about a flood and how God used it to destroy the evil people. Nimrod’s many names will be quite familiar to you. They are:
- Fallen Angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- The Days of Noah were the Days of the Nephilim: Genesis Sixth Chapter (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY – FALLING AWAY (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Return of the Fallen Angels (nephilimgiants.com)
- GIANTS AS DESCRIBED BY RABBINIC LITERATURE (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Nephilim are Giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Fallen Angels In The Land Of Canaan…Part 1
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel – Abductions
- Who were the beneha’elohim ? Were they Fallen Angels ?
- Fallen Angle Incursions
- Giants are Coming!
- The Book of Enoch and Demons
- Stargates, Portals, Orbs, and Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels Have Attempted to Censor Biblical History
- Who Are the Nephilim and the Elouid the Children of Fallen Angels?
- A Giant is Spotted! Nephilim Giants are Alive Today!
- DESOLATE PLANET – GAP THEORY – RUIN-RESTORATION CREATIONISM
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel- Abductions
- UFO’s: GOOD OR BAD, FALLEN ANGELS OR DEMONS
- PRE-ADAMITE HIGH TECHNOLOGY – OOPARTS
- Parts of Modern DNA derived from Nephilim, the product of Fallen Angels and human interbreeding
- Do Angels Fallen or otherwise have wings
- The Book of Jude
- Creatio Ex Nihilo
- The Divine Council
- Lucifer the First Fallen Angel
- Giants Are Coming
- The Elouid Race
- Demons the Children of Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels & Psychic Rape
- Aliens & Fallen Angels The Nephilim
- The Book of Giants
- Watchers & Grigori
- Did Fallen Angels Actually Cohabit with Humans
- Fallen Angels and Nephilim are Alive and Well on the Earth