WHY DOES JUDGMENT LINGER?
Lucifer‘s rebellion would affect some of the assembly, but not all. Its effects would not, however, be seen until the time of the end. God, of course, would and did know in whose being this traitorous act had sunk its deep roots, but this would not be apparent to the other beings of the realm until this traitorous act had run its full course.
Anyone who has done any gardening knows that seedlings look a lot alike before they grow and develop into plants. It is not until they obtain some maturity that they start to visibly differ one from another.
As another example, let us say a man abuses his wife and that he has a child. This child observes this abuse. How will it affect him? Will the effect be seen as he is a child, or will it be years later, when as an adult he is married and has his own wife? The law of averages says he will himself become an abuser.
One might say a seed was planted when he observed the abuse as a child, and later the seed of abuse sprung to full growth when he grew up and took a wife.
Could anyone have looked at the child and known that he would grow up to be an abuser? No, it takes time for this abuse (sin) to mature and to grow to its full-blown proportions.
This is the same principle as has taken place among the beings of the spiritual realm. Observing the traitorous act planted a seed among the beings of the spiritual realm. Only in time would this traitorous act mature and the unaffected spiritual beings of the realm see the effect on those in whom this traitorous act had been allowed to harbor and take root.
Once this traitorous act has run its full course and become manifest in all whom have allowed it to germinate, then Judgment, the End of Days, will occur. Hence, the reason justice has lingered so long. This is why suffering, sin, and misery occur, but it will have its day.
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. (Mat 13:30 )
- Fallen Angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- The Days of Noah were the Days of the Nephilim: Genesis Sixth Chapter (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY – FALLING AWAY (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Return of the Fallen Angels (nephilimgiants.com)
- GIANTS AS DESCRIBED BY RABBINIC LITERATURE (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Nephilim are Giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Fallen Angels In The Land Of Canaan…Part 1
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel – Abductions
- Who were the beneha’elohim ? Were they Fallen Angels ?
- Fallen Angle Incursions
- Giants are Coming!
- The Book of Enoch and Demons
- Stargates, Portals, Orbs, and Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels Have Attempted to Censor Biblical History
- Who Are the Nephilim and the Elouid the Children of Fallen Angels?
- A Giant is Spotted! Nephilim Giants are Alive Today!
- DESOLATE PLANET – GAP THEORY – RUIN-RESTORATION CREATIONISM
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel- Abductions
- UFO’s: GOOD OR BAD, FALLEN ANGELS OR DEMONS
- PRE-ADAMITE HIGH TECHNOLOGY – OOPARTS
- Parts of Modern DNA derived from Nephilim, the product of Fallen Angels and human interbreeding
- Do Angels Fallen or otherwise have wings
- The Book of Jude
- Creatio Ex Nihilo
- The Divine Council
- Lucifer the First Fallen Angel