Giants in the Hebrew text are described as those “who ruined the world” (by their violence, (Enoch vii. 3, 4). These giants are descended from the fallen angels and the daughters of Adam. They comprise three classes: the original giants, who begot the Nephilim, to whom in turn, were born the Elouid (Book of Enoch, vii. 2).
In Rabbinic literature, the Rabbies concede that these giants had many names. They were called, “Emim,” because whoever saw one of them was seized with terror, “Rephaim,” because their sight made people “soft” (fearful) like wax. “Gibborim,” because their brains alone measured 18 ells, (45 feet by this authors calculations) “Zamzummim,” because they inspired fear and were fierce warriors, “Anakim,” because they wore huge necklaces in great numbers, “Avim,” because they destroyed the world and were themselves destroyed, “Nefilim,” because they caused the world to fall and fell themselves (Ber. R.27).
Cabalistic writer Recanate in particular alleged that giants were called, “Men of the Name” because they imparted to men the mysteries of the names of demons. This is confirmed by the indication in the Book of Jubilees that the fallen angles taught men enchantments.
Also, several rows of teeth were attributed to giants (Ḥul. 60a). They were alleged to eat as many as a thousand oxen, horses, and camels each day according to the Midrash (Abkir). When these were exhausted, they eat the inhabitants of the land.
They created human sacrifice. According to 1Enoch they drank blood and taught abortion. The book of Enoch states,
And the fifth was named Kasdeja: this is he who showed the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons, and the smitings of the embryo in the womb, that it may pass away, and the smitings of the soul the bites of the serpent…” (Enoch 69:12a)
They certainly tampered with both human and animal gene pools (Jasher) to try and hinder redemption through a human bloodline. They were the heroes of old, the mighty men of renown, talked about in mythology, and contributed to the reason God had to destroy the world and all its inhabitants in the Great Flood.
- Fallen Angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- The Days of Noah were the Days of the Nephilim: Genesis Sixth Chapter (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY – FALLING AWAY (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Return of the Fallen Angels (nephilimgiants.com)
- GIANTS AS DESCRIBED BY RABBINIC LITERATURE (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Nephilim are Giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Fallen Angels In The Land Of Canaan…Part 1
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel – Abductions
- Who were the beneha’elohim ? Were they Fallen Angels ?
- Fallen Angle Incursions
- Giants are Coming!
- The Book of Enoch and Demons
- Stargates, Portals, Orbs, and Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels Have Attempted to Censor Biblical History
- Who Are the Nephilim and the Elouid the Children of Fallen Angels?
- A Giant is Spotted! Nephilim Giants are Alive Today!
- DESOLATE PLANET – GAP THEORY – RUIN-RESTORATION CREATIONISM
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel- Abductions
- UFO’s: GOOD OR BAD, FALLEN ANGELS OR DEMONS
- PRE-ADAMITE HIGH TECHNOLOGY – OOPARTS
- Parts of Modern DNA derived from Nephilim, the product of Fallen Angels and human interbreeding
- Do Angels Fallen or otherwise have wings
- The Book of Jude