FALLEN ANGELS – BENEY ELOHIM – SONS OF GOD – WATCHERS
Many have augured the reality of the incursion of these Fallen Angels into our realm, but the evidence is overwhelming. In one of mankind’s oldest writings the Fallen Angels are called the beney ‘elohim. Some ancient texts call them the Watchers.
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God (beney ‘elohim) (Fallen Angels) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (Genesis 6:1-9)
There are three possible understandings for the usage of the term “sons of god” or beney ‘elohim (Fallen Angels) as found in the Hebrew scripture, but we shall see that only one understanding fits the text of the Hebrew Bible.
The sons of God or beney ‘elohim (Fallen Angels) are thought by some to be only the sons of Seth, and the daughters of men the descendants of Cain. In this view the crime was the marriage of the holy line of Seth to the unholy line of Cain.
There are serious problems with this theory, the term “the line of Seth”, is nowhere defined in the Hebrew Bible as a holy line of people. Also, the theory fails to take into account that nowhere in history is it evidenced that intermarriage of any people, or culture produced a “giant”, or did the Ancient of Days (God) destroy, or threatened to destroy a race or culture because of “intermarriages.” In spite of modern day proponents of this theory, this argument is not convincing. It is pure eisegesis and is reading into the text what is obviously not there.
The Early Church Fathers Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, Athenagoras, Tertullian, Lactantius, Eusebius, Ambrose all accepted the angel interpretation. The Early Church Fathers said “the angels transgressed, and were captivated by love of women and begat children who are called giants”. This is recorded in Vol. 8, pp. 85 and 273 of The Ante-Nicene Fathers. Only after the Fifth Century do we find any interpretation other than angels (fallen angels) for the “sons of God” or beney ‘elohim.
The sons of God (Fallen Angels) or beney ‘elohim are thought by some to be merely rulers, and the daughters of men only the masses, the transgression in this view is polygamy. The evidence for this view is that rulers are often referred to as gods, or the offspring of gods.
However, the problem with this theory is that royalty is not in any way now or in ancient times in the Hebrew mind been associated with deity. The Hebrew’s were specifically told not to have a king, but later insisted and God appointed Saul.
The sons of God, or beney ‘elohim are Fallen Angels, and the “daughters of men” are earthly women. The transgression in view is marriage and the begetting of children by the Fallen Angels. The evidence for this view is given in the New Testament Bible by Jude and according to Jude these Dark Lords (fallen angels), “in like manner” “gave themselves over to fornication, and went after strange flesh”.
That these other worldly beings could take upon themselves flesh is clearly evidenced by Abraham’s conversation with angels on their way to destroy Sodom who appeared as humans and even eat food. It also is the most natural reading of the verse in light of their offspring being giants.
These giants were the Nephilim. They are called the “men of renown”. They were the children of this unholy union of the Fallen Angels (Watchers, Sons of God) and the daughters of men.
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (Gen 6:1-4)
- Fallen Angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- The Days of Noah were the Days of the Nephilim: Genesis Sixth Chapter (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY – FALLING AWAY (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Return of the Fallen Angels (nephilimgiants.com)
- GIANTS AS DESCRIBED BY RABBINIC LITERATURE (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Nephilim are Giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Fallen Angels In The Land Of Canaan…Part 1
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel – Abductions
- Who were the beneha’elohim ? Were they Fallen Angels ?
- Fallen Angle Incursions
- Giants are Coming!
- The Book of Enoch and Demons
- Stargates, Portals, Orbs, and Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels Have Attempted to Censor Biblical History
- Who Are the Nephilim and the Elouid the Children of Fallen Angels?
- A Giant is Spotted! Nephilim Giants are Alive Today!
- DESOLATE PLANET – GAP THEORY – RUIN-RESTORATION CREATIONISM
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel- Abductions
- UFO’s: GOOD OR BAD, FALLEN ANGELS OR DEMONS
- PRE-ADAMITE HIGH TECHNOLOGY – OOPARTS
- Parts of Modern DNA derived from Nephilim, the product of Fallen Angels and human interbreeding
- Do Angels Fallen or otherwise have wings
- The Book of Jude
- Creatio Ex Nihilo
- The Divine Council
- Lucifer the First Fallen Angel
- Giants Are Coming
- The Elouid Race
- Demons the Children of Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels & Psychic Rape
- Aliens & Fallen Angels The Nephilim
- The Book of Giants
- Watchers & Grigori
- Did Fallen Angels Actually Cohabit with Humans
- Fallen Angels and Nephilim are Alive and Well on the Earth