2% of Americans claim to have had an abduction experience. That seems small until you you do the math. That number is 7 MILLION people.
The terms alien abduction describe “subjectively real memories of being taken secretly against one’s will by entities and subjected to complex physical and psychological procedures. Typical claims involve being subjected to a forced medical examination of their reproductive organs.
Now what ever it is (and I think I know)its not stupid when it effects 62 MILLION people here in the USA alone.
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
With such historical and present day observations of it, it is not stupid to research the matter. Fact, it would be unconscionable not to be concerned about it.
Don’t you think if these were “real” Aliens they would have figured out what makes us “tick” by now?
Jacques Vallée a noted researcher has noted:
unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;
the humanoid body structure of the alleged “aliens” is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;
the reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;
the extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon; and
the apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives.
He suggests the phenomenon more closely matches demon oppression. Hence, Genesis the Sixth Chapter.
Again, not stupid but wise.
I discuss these things in my book and here on my website.
- Fallen Angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- The Days of Noah were the Days of the Nephilim: Genesis Sixth Chapter (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY – FALLING AWAY (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Return of the Fallen Angels (nephilimgiants.com)
- GIANTS AS DESCRIBED BY RABBINIC LITERATURE (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Nephilim are Giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels (fallenangels-ckquarterman.com)
- Fallen Angels In The Land Of Canaan…Part 1
- Modern Alien – Fallen Angel – Abductions
- Who were the beneha’elohim ? Were they Fallen Angels ?
- Fallen Angle Incursions
- Giants are Coming!
- The Book of Enoch and Demons
- Stargates, Portals, Orbs, and Fallen Angels
- Fallen Angels Have Attempted to Censor Biblical History
- Who Are the Nephilim and the Elouid the Children of Fallen Angels?
- A Giant is Spotted! Nephilim Giants are Alive Today!